To be eligible for admission to the International Executive MBA Program, the applicant should:
- Hold a bachelorís degree in an appropriate field of study from an institution of recognized standing;
- Have above average grades at the undergraduate level; and
- Possess an acceptable level of English proficiency: TOEFL 500, IELTS 4.5, or pass the Entry Test of AIT
- In addition, the applicant should have a minimum of four to six years relevant work experience with at least two years at the management or senior professional level.
To apply for admission, an applicant must submit:
- A completed application form for admission including two letters of recommendation
- Graduate certificate (in English);
- An attested, detailed official transcript written in English; and
- A certificate of English proficiency
- A Curriculum Vitae (Maximum of 2 pages)
- A one page statement of objective for joining the program
- 4 recent 4 x 6 photographs
The selection to the program will be based on several criteria such as age, experience, accomplishments and level of responsibility of the applicant. In each group admitted, the School will seek a balanced mix of industries and specialist experience. The selection procedure emphasizes a dialogue with each applicant. The selected applicants will be informed of admission in early June of the year.